Mark L. Rosen, Esq. is a Partner at the law firm of Lubell Rosen and is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Rosen represents physicians in both medical malpractice
defense matters and administrative proceedings before the Department of Health and the Agency for Healthcare Administration and has helped doctors reinstate their medical
licenses from the Department of Health. Mark Rosen is a Florida Bar Certified Health Law Attorney.
Mr. Rosen began his legal career in debt collections, where he became familiar with the many tactics used by collectors to circumvent asset-protection strategies and obtain funds from judgment debtors – the very tactics he now protects physicians against.
• Medical Malpractice Defense
• Insurance Defense
• Health Law
• Asset Protection
• State and Federal Litigation
• New York
• University of Florida College of Law, J.D.
• Emory University
Professional Associations and Memberships
• The Florida Bar
• The American Bar Association, Health Law Section
• The American Health Lawyers Association
• Florida Academy of Healthcare Attorneys, a division of the Florida Hospital Association
• Florida Obstetrics & Gynecologic Society – Gold Level
• Florida Medical Association – Partner in Business 2006
• Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons, Official Endorsee
• Florida Neurosurgical Society, Official Endorsee
• Broward County Medical Association, Official Endorsee
• Physicians Malpractice Survival Guide, Published 2008